What We Do.
Niche Market Design will create professional brand and image
ideas for any type of business, and can design almost any
product really, but here are the basics of what we do:
1. Logo design and branding development
2. Print – ads, brochures, specialty pieces, packaging etc.
3. Web and online marketing design
4. Signage, large format, vehicle wraps, etc.
5. Presentation and display, basic architectural concepts
6. Basic copy writing and editing
7. Photoshop and Illustrator work
8. Mapping (trails, cultural, user-friendly)
Just as important actual design time, getting a full understanding what your needs
are is crucial to arriving at the right design without taking too many wrong turns.
Diversity and Professionalism.
Having worked with a very diverse range of clients and levels of budget gives a pretty
good understanding and appreciation of the varied niche markets and emphasizes
the importance of a professional look no matter what your project.
Proper files and knowing how to use them.
Often overlooked, it is important that you have everything they need, knowledge
and file-wise, to move ahead with once your project is complete.
Working with Suppliers.
Writers, artists, photographers, printers, sign makers, programmers. No matter
what direction your project takes you, I can coordinate and manage the supplier
best suited for your needs.
Not always a nine-to-fiver, my days are flexible. When timelines are short and
deadlines looming, we can almost always work something out.